to sell your home.
A marketing plan is a comprehensive blueprint which outlines overall marketing efforts.
20 Points of Difference that lead to Success!!
- First we make an appointment with you to view your home. We measure the rooms and note all the special features of your home. We then discuss with you the features that you feel are the strongest selling points of your home, so that we may market your home to its optimum potential!
- Then, when necessary, a Marketing Committee of about 4-5 experienced Realtors will be invited to assist in establishing the current market value of your home.
- Next, we will prepare an in-depth comprehensive Market Study and present it to you along with “staging” suggestions for your home. At this time, we will take the time to explain the whole marketing process to you; from the listing to the closing of Title.
- Based on the results of the Market Study you will receive a suggested listing price range. This price range will be based upon recent comparable sales and current active listings on the market.
- We will list the property with the Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS) upon your signing of the Listing Agreement. This produces wider exposure of your property to Realtors, in turn, resulting in being exposed to a larger pool of buyers.
- With your permission, we will place a “FOR SALE” sign on the property. In addition, we will install a lockbox for increased Realtor accessibility.
- An immediate Broker Open House held in a creative manner, whenever possible, with either lunch or dessert. This will give your home rapid exposure within the immediate area/vicinity. And we are well connected!!!
- Open Houses to the Public can be done immediately upon Listing! We will advertise in the Star Ledger, New York Times and local papers.
- The Test Market Period (14-21 days) will enable us to evaluate the number of showings, and repeat showings, your home has received. If necessary, we will discuss repositioning of the home in the market place.
- We will continually have follow-up dialogues with showing Realtors to get feedback with regards to the property
- We will personally be present at all Open Houses to answer any questions and to promote the sale of your property.
- The development of an exclusive comprehensive brochure, with digital color pictures, marketing your home to its maximum potential. A great marketing tool!
- The development of other promotional materials such as flyers, postcards diskettes etc. to market your property extensively. We are extremely tech savvy!!!
- An immediate Broadcast Bulletin sent via voicemail to all surrounding Weichert Realtors’ locations announcing that your home is now on the market.
- Verbal promotion and announcement of your property at Weichert Realtors’ office meetings twice a week.
- A virtual tour of your home placed on the Multiple Listing Service, with your permission of course!
- We will list your property on all our Internet sites including exposure on Weichert Realtors’ website. Buyers can call or e-mail us to see your home.
- Not just one media picture, but several digital media pictures will be placed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Mailings of “Just Listed” postcards informing surrounding communities that your home is on the market and ready for sale.
- Continual contact with you, our client, on a daily basis if necessary to provide current up-to-date market data.